May 7, 2013 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Stockholm, Sweden - Protect your home for free with Power? 1.0 for iOS: A simple, loud and very reliable power failure monitor.
Power? is a new free app from Agile Dimension Inc. that instantly notifies you in case of a power failure. Compared to earlier apps, it has a louder, more effective alarm signal designed to awaken hearing impaired and is optimized for visually impaired by being fully VoiceOver compliant.
If the power circuit breaker trips or if there is a blackout whilst you are asleep, it can end up costing you thousands. Food worth hundreds in the freezer lost. Heating stops. Your baby gets cold. The baby alarm doesn't work. Your saltwater aquarium is ruined. Basement sump pump stops. The burglar alarm is disabled. Etc.
* Simple usage: Start the app, plug in the power adapter and go to sleep. You are safe
* Designed with hearing and visually impaired in mind. VoiceOver friendly
* Reliable. 3+ years proven functionality from its predecessor app; Electricity
* Built-in flashlight available when you wake up from the alarm in the dark
* Loud alarm signal, designed according to the latest research about effective alarm signals by the U.S. National Fire Protection Association
* Unique user friendly payment model FreePremium: Users may use the app in Free mode or test a 24h demo of the Premium mode and then decide if they want to purchase Premium or run in Free mode (no ads, no nags) or in Ad Sponsored Premium mode
The new app Power? builds on the successful Electricity iOS app we published three years ago, which has helped thousands of people during the Hurricane Sandy and other difficult situations. The Electricity app is still available on the App Store since it can be used with old iOS 3.0 devices. Electricity has so far received a 4.5 star average rating in the US, being the first power failure alarm available in the App Store.
Sample review of Electricity in the US App Store:
"A must have! I was worried this winter that if the power went out at night I would not know, and that means my poor dogs would freeze w/o the heater in their dog house. Then my husband said 'I bet there's an app for that'. Heck ya! This thing rocks! So worth it. I turn it on religiously every night before bed. My doggies thank you!!!!"
- B4nightfall (United States) (Five Stars)
English, Bokmal, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Power? 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Utilities category. A premium in-app upgrade to louder, more effective alarm signals, is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
Agile Dimension Inc. is a company with passion for the beauty in functionality and simplicity. As Albert Einstein once said; 'Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler'. The company is a 21th century network of talents, with published apps since the start of the App Store in 2008. Copyright (C) 2013 Agile Dimension Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.