May 22, 2009 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] San Marcos, Texas - Mileage documentation is one of the first things the IRS examines during an audit. With the release of Trip Cubby 2.0, App Cubby makes mileage logging even more quick and intuitive. It's an essential tool for anyone who needs to track mileage for tax deduction or reimbursement.
After many failed attempts over the years at keeping a paper mileage log, Trip Cubby was created to take the time and tedium out of this money saving process. With a focus on ease-of-use, Trip Cubby features data entry shortcuts, predictive text fields, auto-entry, auto-calculation, and quick "frequent trip" entry. Each trip is completely customizable and allows the user to enter as much information as necessary. A few quick taps will create useful data ready to search, sort, and generate email reports.
Version 2.0 adds many new features and improvements:
* Predictive text fields and data entry shortcuts
* Charts: Deductions Categories, Paid vs. Unpaid, and Mileage
* Mass delete or mark as paid
* Swipe navigation of detail views
* Online sync/backup
* Editing of frequent trips
* Custom deduction categories
* New fields: Contact, Start Location, Total Time, Expense Description, Expense #2, Expense #2 Description
* Data fields can be turned on and off in Settings
* Various bug fixes, visual enhancements, and 3.0 compatibility
Feature highlights include:
* Excel-compatible email reports
* Designed with IRS compliance in mind
* Easily sort, filter, and search trips
* Frequent trips enable quick entry
* Customizable tags make it easy to group trips
* Quickly find unpaid reimbursements
* Supports both miles and kilometers
* Customizable reimbursement rates
* Supports multiple drivers and vehicles
* Icon badge for incomplete trips
iPhone or iPod Touch 2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Trip Cubby 2.0 is only $9.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's iTunes App Store.
Headquartered in beautiful San Marcos, Texas, The Application Cubby LLC is a privately funded company founded in 2008 by David Barnard. By assembling an exceptional team with a strong blend of design and development skills, App Cubby's passion is to craft elegant, easy-to-use applications for the iPhone. Copyright 2008 The Application Cubby LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.