May 30, 2013 in Education (AF)
[prMac.com] Melaka, Malaysia - iThinkdiff has offered Tamil Dictionary 8.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users. In this dictionary, app users can search common and concise English words to see corresponding Tamil explanations. Tamil Dictionary features a large database for English words with Tamil explanations and terms. In this version, the user interface and experience has been completely redesigned. The app is much user friendly now to access everything in this dictionary. Gestures support was added so doing tasks are easier via sliding the window.
This application is developed for people who are trying to learn Tamil or English. Along with the dictionary there are online sentence translator feature, pronunciation feature, vocabulary builder games and some other features to make the learning process fun.
* 61,806English words with Tamil explanations
* Translator for long sentence
* Online and Offline Pronunciation for English text
* Universal and Retina Display
* Fast Searching
* Bookmark List
* Setting Page
* Offline dictionary (internet is not required)
* Long sentence translation
* Translation Copy Service
* Translation Bookmark
* Translated Email Service
* Translated SMS Service
* Translated Status in Facebook
* Translated Status in Twitter
* Translated Status in Linkedin
* Word of the day with Notification
* Flash Card
* Multiple Choice
* Guess Word
* Random Words
* In game sounds
* Achievements and Leaderboard for vocabulary scores
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 23.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tamil Dictionary 8.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. A free version with in-app purchase options is also available.
iThinkdiff is founded in 2010 by Mahmud Ahsan. Since 2010 we develop applications and games for iOS platform (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad). More than 3 million of our applications downloaded from Apple App Store till now. We are continuously trying to improve features in our existing applications and always looking for to publish new application. Copyright (C) 2010-2013 iThinkdiff. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.