June 14, 2013 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Limassol, Cyprus - Nuclear Coffee Software is proud to announce release of Mac Product Key Finder, a freeware tool that can recover your product keys/serial numbers for a number of programs. Losing any of your data is not a pleasant experience, and in case of losing your product key, you might need to re-purchase software, which you already had.
Mac Product Key Finder is a small tool which will scan your Mac for product keys stored somewhere in the system for programs, such as Adobe Photoshop, AutoDesk AutoCad, iWork, QuickTime Pro, VMWare Fusion, Parallel's Desktop and many more.
There are two versions of Mac Product Key Finder: freeware and professional version. Professional version is not free and supports larger amount of supported apps (currently 180 apps), can scan different HDD, TimeMachine backups, network computers, has command-line version and many more.
* Recovers activation keys for a large number of Mac OSX apps
* Recovers your OSX serial number
* Recovers serials numbers to your iTunes devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad)
Professional version only:
* Can make "deep scan" through your system. It's different approach to scan your Mac for product keys; it will scan your hard-drive for suspicious data entries, like SerialNumber, LicenseKey, SerialNo, ProductKey, etc.
* Can scan external HDD and TimeMachine backups
* Can scan network computers
Compatible with Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7) and Leopard (10.5). Pro version will also work on Tiger (10.4)
Nuclear Coffee is software company based in Cyprus, specializing in multimedia and data recovery software. Copyright (C) 2013 Nuclear Coffee. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.