June 1, 2009 in Services (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - MacEase Software is pleased to announce the release of the first bundle on TheMacBundles.com. MacEase Software and Kagi have worked together to create TheMacBundles.com, a new website that brings unprecedented value to consumers while also providing developers with an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software.
Bundles on TheMacBundles.com differ from traditional bundles because:
* They are produced using a cooperative marketing model
* No middlemen are involved which results in a bigger savings for consumers and a better return for developers.
* All of the software titles in each bundle are of outstanding quality and often are recognized as best-of-class programs - there are no "filler" titles in the bundles
* They contain only the latest versions of the software
* Consumers always get the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* New bundles will be offered on a regular basis, thus providing an unprecedented selection of high quality software at unprecedented low prices
The premier bundle on TheMacBundles.com contains a diverse selection of award-winning and best-of-class programs. Titles included in the first bundle are: Cover Stream, Default Folder X, DragThing, GraphicConverter, HoudahSpot, iPrint, Mariner Write, and Spell Catcher X. Additionally, the first 2000 purchasers of the bundle will receive the utility Baseline free of charge.
The bundle sells for $49.95 (USD) which represents a saving of over 80% off of the regular price for the programs. However, orders for 2 or more units receive a $5 discount on each unit (including the first unit) that results in an even greater savings. Because of the unusually high quality and diverse range of titles in this bundle, this is an outstanding opportunity for first-time computer users and people switching from a PC to get their Macs equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their current setup, get some new titles for little more than the upgrade cost of an existing title, get additional licenses for other locations, computers, or members of their families, and to get a great gift for someone. Additionally, the money saved by using a program like iPrint which reduces money spent on ink, toner, and paper can easily and quickly return the entire cost of the bundle!
By minimizing overhead, eliminating the middlemen, and using a cooperative marketing model, TheMacBundles.com brings consumers the lowest prices available anywhere for some of the best software ever created for the Mac - this is especially important in these difficult economic times when every dollar counts!
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.