June 24, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Gold Coast, Australia - Gold Coast based Section 31 Pty Ltd has announced the release of their latest free app for the iPhone and iPad. Travel Quest 1.0 is a fun, puzzle based game based around famous places and landmarks from around the world. The goal is to match the 'picture postcard' with the correct national flag. The player has 4 countries flags to choose from. The app comes with hundreds of amazing pictures from all around the world. A great test of anyone's knowledge of the world.
For people who like to travel, love photography and like to test their geographical knowledge, Travel Quest actually tests the players in 2 ways. The first part of the game that needs solving is to recognize what the picture is. Once you think you have this part figured out, the next part of the puzzle is to identify the country where you'll find this city, landmark or natural wonder by matching the correct national flag from a choice of 4 flags. Points are awarded for each correct choice.
Players can challenge themselves and their friends in this fun and exciting game which defines them as a world 's best travel expert!
* Amazing photos from around the world for you to enjoy and to add to your 'must go to' list
* Fun and addictive to play
* Hundreds of landmarks, cities and natural wonders from all around the world
* Leaderboards for players and their friends
* Unlock higher levels for even more amazing photos and some little known treasures from around the world
* Share with friends on Facebook and Twitter
Travel Quest is the latest app from Section 31, and it joins an expanding network of specific, creative, entertaining and educational apps.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 12.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Travel Quest 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Section 31 Pty Ltd is a company based on the Gold Coast, Australia Copyright (C) 2012 Section 31 Pty Ltd. ABN 73 152 916 375 All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.