June 8, 2009 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, CA - MagickBox, in partnership with Codefab LLC and Bad Dog Apps, has released iGreets - The Portable Greeting Card Creator. The new iPhone application was designed to be the answer to the sorely missed Apple iCards. iGreets allows users to create their own custom, personalized greeting cards and email them to friends and family straight out of the application. With over a hundred images, nearly 200 captions and the ability to write your own greetings, the options are limitless. You can also use your own photos from your photo library to create even more combinations.
Ever since Apple discontinued the beloved iCards, users have lamented the loss of the easy-to-use way to stay in touch with friends and family. Now with iGreets, users will have the same ease of use at their fingertips anytime, anywhere.
iGreets provides users with a turnkey way to keep in touch with friends and family. Said Rob Hollander, Principal at MagickBox, "It's the perfect way to remember your friends, family, co-workers, acquaintances, enemies, world leaders, evil dictators, pets and even inanimate objects."
* Attractive, easy-to-use interface with card preview
* Over 100 images to choose from or use your own from your photo library
* Nearly 200 captions to mix and match
* Seven categories including Animals, Birthday, Anniversary, Flowers, Fun, Thinking of You and Occasions (i.e., President's Day, Valentine's Day, April Fool's, Mother's Day, Father's Day, New Year's, Cheer Up, Get Well, Sympathy and general silliness)
* Create postcard with postmark and stamp
* Write your own personal greeting
* Choose card size, image placement (right or left side), font
* Email to single recipient or create a group
* SMTP functionality built into application
* iPhone or iTouch, OS 2.2.1 or later
* 14.5 MB hard drive space
Pricing & Availability:
iGreets - The Portable Greeting Card Creator for iPhone and iTouch is Now Available for $1.99 (USD) exclusively through Apple's App Store.
Located in Los Angeles CA, MagickBox was founded in 1996 as an out-of-the-box marketing, design and content development company comprised of advertising and marketing veterans who are expert in everything from strategic integrated marketing and brand building to branded entertainment, digital innovations and social networking. MagickBox has created numerous business development programs for Fortune 500 companies and has extensive experience in the entertainment, gaming and youth/young adult categories working with such clients as Disney Consumer Products, Hasbro, Konami Video Games, Mattel, Sierra Entertainment, Sony Online Ventures, The Topps Company, Universal Studios Online, Warner Bros. Consumer Products, Warner Home Video among others. Our mission is to create compelling branded and unbranded activity and gaming content that drives engagement and affinity for users and companies alike. All material, artwork, logos, copy, software and their respective trademarks (C) 1996-2009 MagickBox / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.