July 28, 2013 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Outware Mobile is proud to announce the updated Snap Send Solve 2.0.2 for iOS. The new version introduces many new features such as: simplified user interface that lets anyone complete and send a report in less than 30 seconds, get contact information about your local council and connect with your local council via Facebook and Twitter.
The app is already being recommended by many councils around Australia including:
* Moonee Valley City Council
* Hobsons Bay City Council
* Town of Victoria Park
* City of Wodonga
* City of Port Adelaide Enfield
* Lane Cove Council
If a member of the public has spotted a problem such as a dangerous pothole they are able to report it to the local council using Snap Send Solve.
* Recognises your local council instantly: Snap Send Solve determines a user's council using the iPhone's GPS location and returns relevant council details, including contact information, street address, and an email address
* Fast and easy communication: All reports from Snap Send Solve are sent via email so users can communicate directly with council to fix the issue
* Access to the right people: The issue is sent directly to correct council email determined by location, allowing users to avoid time consuming customer service calls
* Get problems solved: Snap Send Solve can be used to easily capture and report on common issues including Litter, Hard waste, Parking, Street Cleaning, Trees, Noise, and also to provide a general request or general feedback
New Features And Upgrades:
* Add multiple photos to reports
* Use the photo's location (rather than the user's current location) to report incidents - handy for reporting when you have left the area
* Report to different authorities based on the incident type
* Option to add additional contact details (like a user's name, phone and address) to a report
* View the relevant authorities for your local area in the 'Local Area' tab
* View all your sent and saved reports in the 'History' tab
* View detailed authority contact information including Facebook, Twitter, Google
* You can now pinpoint specific officials including Majors and Councillors to contact and view their profiles
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 13.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Snap Send Solve 2.0.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Outware Mobile are Australia's most experienced app development company. Developers of custom apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone. Copyright (C) 2013 Outware Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.