August 2, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Minsk, Belarus - Melesta Games has added 12 new levels to its popular tower defense game, Toy Defense 2. The new levels expand the Operation Overlord (Battle of Normandy) world, bringing the total number of levels in Toy Defense 2 to 108. The extra levels are free as part of the newest update for players who have already downloaded the full version of Toy Defense 2. The update will be available worldwide through Amazon, Google Play and the Apple App Store.
This is the fourth significant gameplay update that Toy Defense 2 fans have enjoyed in recent months. Previous updates expanded the Stalingrad and Operation Crusader worlds with 12 new levels each, and introduced the much-anticipated Tournament Mode, which connects players on iOS and Android devices and lets them compete on a new map each week.
Toy Defense 2 is a military-themed tower defense game that lets players experience some of the most important and epic battles of World War II: Stalingrad, Normandy, and Operation Crusader. Players will need to use logic, strategic thinking, and tactical skills in order to quickly make the right decisions in constantly changing gameplay situations.
Toy Defense 2 is designed to appeal to WWII history buffs as well as players who love strategy and casual games.
* Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
* 108 action-packed levels across 3 campaigns
* Detailed recreations of famous World War II battles: Operation Crusader, Stalingrad, Normandy
* Unique combat units inspired by real WWII weapons and vehicles
* Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each unit
* New power-ups to give players the edge in battle
* Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
* New in-game notification center to keep players up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and more
* Tournament Mode with 100 waves of enemies, and stars awarded to top players
* English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Toy Defense 2 for iPhone/iPod 53.84 MB
* Toy Defense 2 for iPad 67.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toy Defense 2 (v1.4) is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes for review purposes are available upon request.
Melesta Games is a premier game development company in Minsk, Belarus, developing casual games across multiple platforms since 2007. Company's product portfolio includes more than 20 successful titles which top the charts of the world's most popular casual game sites. Our games have been localized into more than 20 languages and are available in 60 countries worldwide. Copyright (coffee) 2007-2013 MELSOFT. Melesta is a registered trademark of MELSOFT, used to identify the company's products. Melesta trademark is protected by Trademark Law. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.