July 5, 2007 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] XChange International, the source for extended technology worldwide, are pleased to announce the release of PathsElement 1.0, which gives users the ability to create paths with a vector tool in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Elements. PathsElement features a set of different path functions, a bézier tool, and provides the ability to create rounded rectangles, stars and tables—all in vector format for precise and easy reediting. Using paths is also a very efficient and precise way to create silhouettes or masks. Re-editing and adjusting paths for a close crop is a snap.
* Powerful tool that makes it easy to create paths
* Adjustable Bézier and Path Curves tool makes it easy to do a precise cutout so users can generate silhouettes, new selections, masks and more
* Generate Paths, Selections or new Layers. Used for masking, the paths may be used in combination with styles
* Users can create different shapes such as stars, rounded rectangle, bursts and can step and repeat or create tables
* Create and re-edit Bézier paths
Mac OS X or Win NT/2000/ME/XP/Vista
PathsElement is available now through XChange International. To order, or for more information, users can visit www.xchangeuk.com, or call on +44(0)20 7490 4455 during UK business hours.
XChange are a leading supplier of desktop graphic and publishing applications, QuarkXTension(R) technology; Adobe InDesign(R), Acrobat(R) and Photoshop(R) Plug-ins(R) and other design and publishing utilities. XChange offer extended technology products from across the world specific to the graphic design, print and publishing industries and make them available to an extensive user base via their printed catalogue or online at their web site. The company are headquartered in Central London.