August 21, 2013 in Photo and Video (AF)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - JFDP Labs is proud to announce Paper Artist 1.4.15 for iOS. Paper Artist is a new drawing app from the creators of Paper Camera, that lets you turn your photos into personalized works of art within seconds. Anyone can feel like an painter and create artistic looking images with minimum effort.
The app works by mixing different visual effects into one picture, you can load an image, apply a base filter and then very easily modify it with the brush and pencil tools. Everything is extremely simple to use, as the app does all the high-tech graphics processing behind the scenes.
* Choose from over 30 original artistic styles to transform your photo
* Modify your existing photos, or use the built-in camera
* Paint with the brush to add a splash of color and other magical effects
* Write with the pen to add a personal message or a fun design
* Add a frame or border for that finishing touch
* Share it on Facebook, Twitter and other social media
The app has been distributed as a preload on more than 50 million Samsung devices over the last 6 months, and it's now available to everyone on iTunes.
* iPhone 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 12.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Paper Artist 1.4.15 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Based in London, United Kingdom, JFDP Labs have created the hugely popular app Paper Camera. The company is formed by ex video games developers veterans (EA, Sony, Atari) and it's focusing on photography apps and technology. Copyright (C) 2013 JFDP Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.