September 2, 2013 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California - Mint Muse Sound Level Meter Pro transforms your iPhones and iPads into high quality sound level meters (SLM). It has been meticulously designed with the end user in mind, to create a tool that is simple to use, yet contains all the necessary capabilities for a wide range of applications. It sports a beautiful interface to perfectly complement the iPhones and iPads. Mint Muse has carefully calibrated sensitivity values of the microphones for iPhones and iPads across generation to ensure accurate readings.
Sound Level Meter Pro is capable of performance comparable to high-end and expensive analog meters and it comes equipped with a comprehensive set of frequency weights.
* 1st sound level meter (SLM) iOS app to provide 5 frequency weightings
* High peak range (max around 110dB)
* Performance comparable to professional analog meters
* Implements efficient algorithms for long-time measurements
* Calibrated for iPhone4/4s/5, iPad2 and New iPad
* Multiple visualization: traditional needle over gauge or rotating gauge with more resolution
* Displays average and peak (reset through touch) sound levels, measurement time
* Displayed values: meter level, peak value, timer
* Frequency range: 50Hz ~ 15kHz
* Accuracy: /- 2dB
* Display resolution: 0.1dB
* Response time: 125 milliseconds (fast); 1 second (slow)
* Calibrate with offset value from -10.0dB to 10.0dB
* Peak: around 110dB
* Allows screen-lock to be disabled during measurement
* Supports five frequency weightings: Flat, A, C, ITU-R 468-4 and ISO 226
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sound Level Meter Pro 1.6 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in San Diego, California, Mint Muse LLC - Designer Sound Technologies is a passionate group of designer and developers from the sound and music industry. Their philosophy is to deliver applications built upon the philosophy of fusing utility, elegant design and rigorous engineering - all powered by their combined experience from music, audio, acoustics and visual design. Copyright (C) 2013 Mint Muse LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.