September 18, 2013 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Traverse City, Michigan - MacUpdate unveiled its newest Mac app bundle Wednesday, featuring ScreenFlow 4, TechTool Pro 7, PDFpen 6, and six more great titles at a 90% discount. For a very limited time, Mac users can purchase this collection of apps worth over $450 for just $49.99. All of the bundled titles represent the newest releases and will be compatible with the upcoming OS X 10.9 Mavericks release.
The bundle includes:
1. ScreenFlow 4 - $99.99 - The best way to record screencasts on a Mac.
2. TechTool Pro 7 - $99.99 - The latest version of the powerful system utility.
3. Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 - The best-selling strategy game, packed with extra content.
4. PDFpen 6 - $59.95 - The all-purpose, easy-to-use PDF editor.
5. Snapheal Pro - $39.99 - The easiest way to remove objects and enhance your photos.
6. DeltaWalker - $39.95 - Compare and merge files and folders.
7. Vitamin-R 2 - $29.99 - Boost your productivity by enhancing your on-task focus.
8. Choco 2 - $29.99 - Design gorgeous photo collages with ease.
9. Aurora 5 - $14.95 - The most versatile alarm clock for your Mac.
In addition, bundle buyers can save more with these optional upgrades:
1. Civilization V: Brave New World - $19.99, save 33% - The just-released expansion pack.
2. PDFpenPro 6 - $19.99, save 50% - Add powerful new features to PDFpen.
3. DeltaWalker Oro Edition - $9.99, save 70% - Compare 3 files or folders at a time instead of just 2.
Pricing and Availability:
MacUpdate's Spring 2013 Bundle is available now for $49.99 (USD) exclusively at deals.macupdate.com through October 2, 2013.
MacUpdate was founded in 1997 and has since become the leading Mac software site on the Web. The site remains independently owned and operated and represents one of the largest Apple communities online. MacUpdate Promo was launched in 2006 and delivers 24-hour daily software deals and periodic bundles. Copyright (C) 2013 MacUpdate. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.