September 20, 2013 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Milan, Italy - Softobe has released DiapoSheet 1.2.2, an app for MacIntel with OS X 10.7 or higher which lets you quickly layout your photographs with metadata-exif and get a professional contact sheet PDF file. Drag image files or a folder containing image files onto the DiapoSheet document window and you are done. You can easily change the page size and format, the margins, the number of rows and columns, their gaps, add your custom logo and company description, add your watermark and set its opacity, scale and offset, turn on and display the metadata-exif info below each image using your favorite font, color and label... Then export your document to PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPG at the resolution chosen. Even when exporting to PDF, you can choose the resolution (Ppi) of the images. Save your layout to a file and reuse it later on.
What's new on version 1.2.2:
* Added the "Date Format" popUp menu on the Metadata/Exif panel. You can now assign a custom format to any metadata date as Digitized date, Modification date...
* Added the text-colorWell to the metadata cells on the Exif/Metadata panel. So now the text color of the cell is visible even in absence of metadata text or in case of white text color.
* Fixed a bug at reading the "Digitized Date" metadata.
* Other minor fixes and improvements.
* Import by drag and drop images file, and folders containing images files
* Import the horizontal and/or vertical images only
* Import images from the sub-folders
* Sort the pictures by File Name, Date, Width, Height, Orientation
* Fit or fill the images box
* Select and remove the unwanted images from the layout
* Add Watermark, set its opacity, scale, offset and anchor
* Set page size and format
* Set page margins
* Set rows and columns and their gaps
* Set the image cells size
* Select and delete unwanted pictures
* Turn on the guides on margins, rows & columns and cut lines
* Set the color of the Stage, Page Background, Margins guides and Rows & Columns guides
* Turn on/off each Metadata/Exif parameter
* Display the metadata over or under each image
* Set the display order of each Metadata/Exif parameter
* Customize the label text each Metadata/Exif parameter
* Customize the font and color of each Metadata/Exif parameter
* Customize the date format (e.g. the "Digitized Date")
* Set the alignment of the Metadata/Exif parameters on the layout
* Set the gap between the Metadata/Exif parameters and the pictures on the layout
* Put several metadata on the same text line
* Add and edit custom image boxes as on a traditional layout maker application
* Add and edit custom text boxes as on a traditional layout maker application
* Add tokens to the custom text as e.g. "Page 2 of 18", Today's date
* Edit the tokens within the text as if they were just words (set font and color)
* Export to PDF, TIF, PNG and JPG
* Export to a single multipage PDF file or a series of single-page PDF files
* Export the images with a custom PPI resolution even when exporting to a PDF file
* Export to a compressed document
* Save your layout to a file and reuse it later on
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 3.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DiapoSheet 1.2.2 is $24 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively on the softobe online store.
Located in Milan, Italy, Softobe is an italian software development company. Copyright (C) 2013 Softobe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.