September 29, 2013 in News (F)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - MYBACINI is proud to introduce eligo USA 1.0 for iOS. MYBACINI believes they have a real good educational/news app that allows to discover and track the US Congress activity. Eligo USA puts the 113th US Congress in your pocket. You can catch up on the latest House and Senate activity. Discover who voted YES or NO on every resolution.
Visualize the congress votes on the apps virtual House and Senate chambers charts. Analyze the members of Congress's leadership, partisanship, bills and votes statistics using custom filters. Add more power to your political ideas.
Interested in Politics? Want to know if and how fast a bill has been passed? Want to know who has voted yes/no? Want to quickly learn about members of congress statistics and profiles? Want to learn more about a law, what it proposes to do, the sponsor behind it?
With Eligo you can easily understand, track, discover and engage with the 113th U.S. congress. Eligo USA is built for IOS7.
Core Features Include:
* Summary and detailed statistic of members, legislature and votes in the 113th U.S. congress
* Bills and votes are color-coded by their success/failure, are sortable and custom-filterable
* Virtual Seat charts for the House and Senate, with intuitive visualization: left to right means most liberal to most conservative
* Easy-to-use interface makes it natural to find members, bills or votes using search criteria and filters
* Share your findings on Facebook or Twitter
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 18.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
eligo USA 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.
Located in Los Angeles, California, MYBACINI is a software development company. Copyright (C) 2013 MYBACINI. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.