October 18, 2013 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Dusseldorf, Germany - MoneyGone, a free iOS app for iPhone, iPad and iPod is now available. Track your weekly spendings with a clean and simple app to compare your current lifestyle to previous times. Never lose your overview!
You know the problem - you went to the ATM, grabbed some money, and hours later it's gone, without you knowing where it went. With MoneyGone, you're able to quickly track every spending you make, so you won't ever lose your overview again!
* Quick and easy usage: Only 3 taps to add a spending
* Clean and clear design: Information first
* iCloud Sync: All your spendings on all your devices
* Statistics: Compare your weekly lifestyles
* Optional GPS location: Tag your spendings with a GPS position and have a map with all your spendings
* Weekly export: PDF or CSV export, whatever you like
* Zero configuration: Start using the app right now
Install MoneyGone on all your iOS devices and have all your spendings synced in real time over your personal and secure iCloud. Track your spendings on the go and check your statistics later at home on your favourite iOS device.
Tag your spendings with a GPS position to have a map with all places you spent money at. Identify where your money goes to!
MoneyGone for iOS is available for Free for all iOS 7 devices.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 6.25 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MoneyGone 2.0.3 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in Dusseldorf, Germany, MoneyGone is a private and non-commercial project created by indie developer Timo Josten. Copyright (C) 2013 Timo Josten. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.