October 17, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Cafe International Solo is based on the classic board game that was voted Board Game of The Year 1989 Germany (over a million sold). Cafe International Solo contains the two full single player games "Solitaire" and "Time Game" as they are both in the full App "Cafe International" which has been rated fantastic by players around the globe and was called "a great way to experience this classic "Spiel des Jahres' winner" (Game of The Year) by Boardgamegeek.com
* Solitaire or Time Game
* Strategically place international guest cards at tables to earn points
* Optimized graphics for new iPad and iPhone 5 with full Retina support
* Quick tutorial for an easy start
* Help function for when you need visual clues
* Game Center integration for worldwide high score and achievements
Recommended Retail Price:
* Cafe International Solo iOS: Free
* The sister app Cafe International sells for $4.99 USD, 4,99 Euros or 2.99 in the United Kingdom.
* Other versions of the game are available for Macs and PCs.
* Links to the original board game can be found on the product web site.
* iOS 5 or higher
* Universal App for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
Other languages included:
German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (traditional and simplified)
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 53.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cafe International Solo 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Trading for over 25 years, the Application Systems Group is now represented in the UK, France and Germany and trading across the world. We specialise in developing and distributing Games and Software for the Mac and now for iOS. Copyright (C) 2013 Application Systems Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.