October 24, 2013 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - 128bit Technologies announced today the addition of 286 new fonts to its commercial use Premium Fonts collection for creative Mac users.
Tired of the same old looking fonts? Need to change up the text style in a presentation, print project or a graphic design project? Download brand new premium font designs that just came off our development floor. This collection now includes 101 original font families, with a total of 1,313 fonts in all. Each font is in OpenType font format and can be used for any personal and business project. International character support is standard for every premium font, and NEW FONTS ARE DELIVERED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE to Premium Fonts subscription customers when available.
101 Unique Font Families - Each Font Family Includes:
Regular, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic, Condensed, Condensed Bold, Condensed Italic, Expanded, Expanded Bold, Expanded Italic, Wide, Wide Bold, Wide Italic. Each premium font in this collection just came off our design floor so you will not find them anywhere else. This collection is completely different from the 1000 OpenType Fonts collection offered by 128bit Technologies.
* New! Added 286 new fonts for a total of 1,313 total fonts
* New! Added 22 new font families for a total of 101 unique font families
* Kerning added to 54 regular font styles
* All premium fonts in OpenType font format
* 10 computer, commercial use license
* Cross-platform compatible
* Install and use in all applications that support fonts
* Cursive, creative, classic and other beautifully crafted styles
* Perfect for presentations, logos, business cards, websites, advertisements, brochures, holidays, weddings, and more
* OS X 10.6 or later
* 40.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The updated Premium Fonts collection is now available on the MacAppware website, or on the Mac App Store, for a limited time discount of $29.99 (USD), a savings of 70% off the full price of $99. The Premium Fonts subscription is also available at a discount of 70% and subscribers will receive all future fonts at no extra charge.
MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering disk utility applications, graphic design bundles and unique commercial use fonts. Copyright (C) 2013 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.