June 29, 2009 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - MacEase Software is pleased to announce the release of TheMacBundles' second bundle. MacEase Software and Kagi have worked together to create TheMacBundles, a new marketing model that brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software.
At the beginning of June TheMacBundles released its first bundle and received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. Unlike traditional bundles, TheMacBundles:
* Uses a cooperative marketing model
* Eliminates the middlemen which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that are included in a bundle
* Includes no "filler" programs - all titles in a bundle are premium quality software
* Provides only titles which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Will be offering new bundles on a regular basis, thus providing an unprecedented selection of high quality software at unprecedented low prices
The first bundle contained 9 top-rated titles but the second bundle includes 11 great titles and at $49.95 (USD) costs no more than the first bundle (this represents a savings of over 80%). Additionally, users that purchase 2 or more copies of the bundle receive a $5 discount off of all the copies purchased resulting in a cost of only $44.95 (USD) per copy.
The bundle will be available for 21 days, but after 14 days the 2 bonus titles will not be available. Purchasers of the bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
The 11 programs included in this bundle are:
* Caboodle - a lean, clean, snippet machine
* Dock Gone - keeps the Mac OS X Dock out of the way until users want to see it
* IPNetMonitorX - quickly diagnoses users' Internet service issues and optimizes users' connections
* MailTags - takes Apple's Mail to the next level by adding tags, notes, keywords, much more
* PrintMagic - expands the printing capabilities of OS X, mines data, more
* ShutterBug - makes it easy to build both personal and professional websites
* Smart Trash - selectively deletes the contents of the trash (even by specific volume), more
* Trampoline - keeps users' important apps and files as close as the cursor
* Typinator - inserts frequently used text and graphics and auto-corrects typing errors
* Voila - complete screen capture solution (annotate, organize, share images), much more
* World Clock Deluxe - displays multiple digital or analog clocks in many ways, more
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their or a family member's current setup and to get a great gift for someone. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Macs equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles.com, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.