November 16, 2013 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, Nevada - A is for Axolotl? Little Five Games latest educational app release is called Exotic Pet Puzzler where unusually extraordinary kids can learn the alphabet with unusually extraordinary animals! This educational app is designed to teach kids the English alphabet and have lots of fun doing it. It has has 26 sets of 4 activities such as letter tracing, connect the dots, word puzzles and picture puzzles with beautifully illustrated animals and montessori style child development in mind. It emphasizes pronunciation with phonics, repetition and motivation by playing. It is recommended that parents learn cooperatively through the four different types of games then let them explore on their own. Some of their curious animals include camel, elasmosaurus, dragon, tapir, and vicugna. It is available immediately on the Apple Appstore for both iPhone and iPad. The recommended age is 3 and up, and it works great for public schools and home schooling.
* Universal - One download works with iPhone and iPad at the same time.
* Letter Tracing - Upper and lower case finger tracing.
* Connect The Dots - Connect the dots with upper and lower case letters.
* Word Puzzles - Combined with spelling, each letter is playfully pronounced.
* Animal Puzzles - Piece together exotic animals from axolotl to zonkey.
* Parental Lock - Settings are hidden away past a locked screen.
* Adjustable Difficulty - Turn puzzle rotation on or off in settings.
* Try Before You Buy - If you enjoy it then unlock all puzzles.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 42.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Exotic Pet Puzzler 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Little Five Games is dedicated to creating fun and educational apps and games for children. Copyright (C) 2013 Little Five Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.