June 30, 2009 in Networks and FTP (E)
[prMac.com] Cumberland, Rhode Island - Sustainable Softworks is proud to announce that its premier product, IPNetMonitorX, is featured for the next three weeks at TheMacBundles. IPNetMonitorX is a troubleshooting toolkit for debugging internet service problems and optimizing performance. Through TheMacBundles, IPNetMonitorX, which normally sells for $60, is available as a bundle - with 10 other great programs - for only $50. This is a savings of $10 off the single copy price, with an additional 10 programs included.
"I'm excited about this opportunity to share IPNetMonitorX with a broader audience." said Peter Sichel, Chief Engineer of Sustainable Softworks. "If you've ever struggled with some Internet feature that isn't working," Sichel continues, "or just want to explore and understand the Internet better, IPNetMonitorX is a welcome addition to your toolbox."
At TheMacBundles, IPNetMonitorX is joined by these other quality Mac programs:
* Caboodle - A lean, clean, snippet machine
* MailTags - Transform Apple's Mail into a powerful email organization system
* PrintMagic - Easily select and print just the info you want to print from any program
* ShutterBug - Easily share photos and stories with this easy-to-use website creation tool
* Trampoline - Get to your most important apps and folders faster
* Typinator - Automate inserting frequently used text and correcting errors
* Voila - Capture, annotate, and share anything you see on your screen
* World Clock Deluxe - Easily keep track of time anywhere in the world
Plus these bonus apps:
* Dock Gone - Keep the dock out of the way when you don't need it
* Smart Trash - Selectively delete just what you want deleted on each mounted volume
TheMacBundles is different from other software promotions. It's run by and for independent Mac developers. Without any "middle man", TheMacBundles is able to offer the customer great prices on quality software. "Not only is it a great deal," says Sichel. "you are supporting developers who have made a real difference for the Mac."
Sustainable Softworks is a Macintosh software developer inspired by building tools to make technology more accessible and improve the Mac user experience. The company was founded in 1996 by Peter Sichel to build a software IP router for the Mac. Its IPNetRouter software received a 1999 Macworld Editor's Choice Award for Best Network Utility and was licensed to Apple Computer as part of the original AirPort Software Base Station. Sustainable Softworks' dedication to customer support and continuous improvement has attracted many delighted customers as it adds new products and features to extend the Mac in areas that have otherwise been neglected.