November 21, 2013 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Slovenia - Toonia is proud to announce the updated Toonia Cardcreator 1.0.1 for iPad. Toonia Cardcreator lets kids of all ages design their own Christmas cards in a fun and creative way! Choose the artwork, drag to arrange it and customize it the way you like. You can add a personal note and your handwritten signature. Parents can print the cards, send them by email or share them on Facebook and Twitter. It's a great tool to let kids express their creativity and get them involved in the Christmas preparations.
Create beautiful Christmas cards. Print, Send or Share them. Delight your loved ones. Suitable for kids age 4 and up, but grownups can use it too.
* Let your kids design their own Christmas Cards.
* Choose from a large variety of beautiful holiday themed graphics.
* Change characters' colors, size, posture and emotion.
* Add a personal greeting and your handwritten signature.
* Print your cards on paper, send them by email or share them on Facebook and Twitter.
* Your work autosaves so everything is always right where you left it.
* No written instructions, kid-friendly interface.
* No in-app purchases, no third-party advertising.
* Relaxing music and colors.
* No rules, no limits, create any way you want to.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 24.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toonia Cardcreator 1.0.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Kranj, Slovenia, Toonia was founded in 2011. We are dedicated to crating premium educational toys for children that are amplifying their creative skills, raising their minimal design acceptance standards and inviting them to share with us their opinions, dreams and sometimes pain. Copyright (C) 2013 Toonia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.