November 21, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hopkinton, Massachusetts - Monster Robot Studios is proud to present Steam Punks! Steam Punks is an action platformer RPG inspired by classics SNES games like Mega man X. Elite Enforcer Dunns Calhan is on his mission to take down the Bowler Gang and get back Professor Clout's stolen invention: The Grand Reactor.
SteamPunks offers a rich beautifully pixelied world filled with cool enemies, colorful friends and amazing boss battles! Explore the land of Radlocoo in search of the 6 parts to the Copper Compass! Fight your way through Citys, Forests, Factories, Skyports and more (collecting awesome power ups all along the way.)
Steam Punks features:
* Loads to explore and many secrets to uncover
* Check Point auto save system for easy pick up and play levels
* Weaver Shot
* Spread Shot
* Hook Shot
* Buzz Saw Boomerang
* The legendary Alchemy Gun
* and many more!
Cool Masks with unique powers:
* The Bowler disguise
* The Adventure hat with treasure sonar
* The Diving Helmet
Tons of hidden power ups and upgrades:
* Speed boots
* Crash Helmet
* Gun upgrades, bullet sp. bullet Pow. etc.
* 8 Hidden coins in each level
* Bestiary: view all the beautifully pixelated enemies you encounter!
* Mini Card game!
Cool new updates are already underway and will be available early December
* New Levels
* New Bosses
* New unloackable playable characters
More Promo codes are available for reviews
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 38.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Steam Punks 0.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Monster Robot Studios is a small app development company based in Hopkinton, Massachusetts. Copyright (C) 2013 Monster Robot Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.