November 22, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Moxery today is proud to introduce Friend & Foe 1.0 for iOS. Friend & Foe, the zany game for aspiring hummers, artists, actors, and smartypants, launches today for the iPhone and iPad. Like the love-child of Draw Something and Cranium, Friend & Foe pits players against each other in a series of quirky challenges:
* Quick Draw: Show off your drawing skills and see if your friend can guess the word.
* Hum Bug: Hum a song and then challenge your friend to "name that tune".
* Know-it-All: Challenge your friend to rapid-fire trivia. Fastest answer gets bonus points.
* Drama Queen: Give your best impression of the famous person or character. Can your friend guess who you are?
* Liar Liar: Can you tell fact from fiction? Challenge your friend in this rapid-fire trivia game.
"Friend & Foe is the ultimate battle of wits," says Kevin Lister, CEO of Moxery Games. "The variety makes the game fun for everyone. Like Draw Something, Friend & Foe is a relaxed, cooperative game but adds more competitive challenges like rapid-fire trivia to keep things interesting."
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 19.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Friend & Foe is available for free on the App Store. The app works on iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Players can purchase additional questions or an ad-free version of the game.
Founded in June 2011, Moxery Inc. is a small mobile studio based in Toronto. Copyright (C) 2013 Moxery Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.