November 29, 2013 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Mt Vernon, New York - Pavtube Black Friday Deal is rolled out. Free product and huge discount are available for all participants.
Dazzled by bombs of discount information recently? Just relax for a moment, otherwise disordered brain may make the wrong decision especially under more and more tricky marketing skills from sellers nowadays. It would be a good choice if your attention can be distracted to other interesting things, like playing some games, Sudoku, WII, etc, rent or buy some movies from Neflix to play on your iPad Air, Surface 2, Apple TV3 etc, get footage from Cannon HF G30 to be edited in Blackmagic Davinci Resolve etc. With such need kept in mind, Pavtube launched 2013 Black Friday Deal with different ways of participation so that all participants can get huge discount or Amazon coupon. Details login to Facebook.
Ways to participate:
* All Sudoku game participants will get 30% discount at least for any Pavtube product for BD/DVD Ripper or video converter series
* Share this poster on Facebook to get 40% discount for any Pavtube product
* Write movie review for your favorite movie to get 50% discount for any Pavtube product, or even free if your movie review is confirmed to be excellent by us
What is Sudoku
Sudoku, originally called Number Place, is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The puzzle was popularized in 1986 by the Japanese puzzle company Nikoli, under the name Sudoku, meaning single number. It became an international hit in 2005. The objective is to fill the grid so that every row, every column and every 3x3 box contains the numbers 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which typically has a unique solution. Completed puzzles are always a type of Latin square with an additional constraint on the contents of individual regions. For example, the same single integer may not appear twice in the same 9×9 playing board row or column or in any of the nine 3×3 subregions of the 9×9 playing board.
For Sudoku players:
Losers: 30% discount for any Pavtube BD/DVD/video converter series if they send us answer by Message only via Facebook.
Lucky winners will be automatically chosen from replied persons and get bonus below:
* Easy level: 100 lucky winners are allowed for 40% off for any Pavtube product
* Medium level: 2 lucky winners are allowed for 50% off for any Pavtube product or USD 10.00 Amazon coupon
* Evil level: Only 1 lucky winner is allowed for any Pavtube product for free or USD 30.00 Amazon coupon
* Players should send answer by MESSAGE only via Facebook, and it is not allowed to reveal the answer by replying directly
Which bonus to choose:
It is really a difficult choice to make, but still can get a hint if players read further. If you meet similar problems like below, then Pavtube products for BD/DVD/video converter series are the better choice.
* No plugin for Cannon that can convert the footage to HD QuickTime format etc once is taken out from the card
* Media Encoder has problems reading MTS files from Sony FS-700 after upgraded to Adobe CC
* HD video recorded by Olympus pen camera is in .MTS format, not supported by editing program
* Hours of housework with the hope of recreation at the same time with Kindle Fire, like listening to favorite movies etc.
Founded in the year of 2007, Pavtube is relatively young but it never lacks passion and creativity as well as hard working. They create expert multimedia software applications that help consumers simply access, transfer and share their digital contents across different devices that range from PC, Mac, tablets, smartphones, to HD media players, game consoles, and home theaters. Copyright (C) 2013 Pavtube. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.