December 6, 2013 in Music and Recording (E)
[prMac.com] Minneapolis, Minnesota - Pixel Research Labs today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Ringer 2.0, an update to their iPhone ringtone creation tool for Mac OS X. Ringer 2.0 includes these new features:
* Manual volume control
* Precise timing
* Create alert tones and text tones
* High resolution support
* iTunes 11 support
* Full screen support
* Improved accessibility
* Mavericks 10.9 support
* 64 bit support
Ringer allows users to choose any non-protected file from their iTunes library or any media file (MP3, AAC, MOV, MP4, M4V) and turn it into a unique ringtone. Ringer offers many advantages over other programs while remaining easy to use:
* Unlike many other apps, alert tones created with Ringer will actually appear in the Alert Tones section on the iPhone
* Users can see the waveform of both songs and movies
* Users can adjust the scale of the waveform
* Video is previewed while playing or scrubbing a movie
* Ringtones can be saved anywhere without importing into iTunes as either a m4r (ringtone) or m4a, aac, wav (audio) files
With Ringer's built-in waveform editor, precisely select the exact start and end points of a ringtone. Preview it exactly as it will sound on the iPhone. The create button will make the ringtone and automatically import it into iTunes where it will be ready to sync to any iOS device.
* Mac OS X Version 10.7 or later
* 15 MB
Ringer - Ringtone Maker 2.0 is available through the Mac App Store and on the Pixel Research Labs website.
Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Pixel Research Labs is a small, privately held company founded in 2008 by Jon Steinmetz and Erik Steinmetz. Pixel Research Labs focuses exclusively on the Macintosh and iPhone platforms, and devoted to high quality, easy-to-use software with outstanding customer support. Copyright 2008-2013 Pixel Research Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.