December 7, 2013 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Tension Software is proud to announce Data Creator 1.3 for Mac. Data Creator can create custom tables (rows and columns) and fill them with pseudo-random proper content with a single click. The user can select which kind of fields (columns) he likes (name of animals, colors, fruits, emails, addresses, english surname, german names and so on with over 50 different kind of data) and have all the contents filled for an unlimited number of rows in a single click. It can export to Comma separated value, Tab separated values, Html tables, even web pages ready to click or in any custom format (selecting custom separators).
Data creator is a must have for any power user or developer working with database or web pages when in need of neutral realistic data for prototyping or test purpose.
Data Creator can be used to create small or very large data sets (thousands and thousands of records) for fast prototyping or stress test of structures and scripts. Using Data Creator the user can perform serious demo and software test using realistic data and not just repetitive unrealistic text fields created with copy and paste. Data Creator can be used any time you need to produce massive, heterogeneous, realistic data for any development, or test or demo purpose.
Data Creator is simple to use and powerful, with over 50 different types of data to insert in custom created data tables. Created data is heterogeneous and absolutely realistic, thanks to a large internal database of data to create dataset that looks true during demonstration and usage test.
* It uses an intuitive Mac OS X interface any Mac user is able to use from the first launch
* It's fast to create data, in a click it can create thousands and thousand rows of data
* It's fast to let see and change data thanks to a latest generation interface
* It's fast to let use data, it uses a state of the art export interface with great features. It allows to select in which format to export. It can even export in ready to use web pages in html format
* One of the greatest feature of Data Creator is the Custom export that let the user specify in great details the format to use to export
* The user can specify code to embed at the start and at the end of the file, at the start and end of any record, before and after any field and the tag to use as field separator
* It is also possible specify if to use or not the name of the field as first row (for export purpose) and other details
New in this release:
* Movable and adjustable data columns as the user likes (also when filled)
* Better organization of 'data kind' to insert with an improved layout
* Copy selected rows as CVS, TSV, html table and full html table embedded inside an html page
* Improved engines to generate data
* Bug fix
Data Creator is fully Mac OS X 10.9 Mountain Lion optimized
* OS X 10.8 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Data Creator 1.3 is $7.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category and from the company website.
Tension Software started in 1997 developing Mac software for Mac OS Classic. Now Tension Software still develops Mac software for Mac OS X using the last Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All the current Mac production is made by Universal Applications native on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Copyright (C) 2013 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.