December 9, 2013 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] St. Louis, Missouri - App-development company, Rino Workshop announced that Singing Nutracker: Holiday Edition for iPad, the fun and silly Christmas-time app for the iPad, has been featured by Apple in Holiday Apps & Games special section on App Store for the second year in a row! This hilarious, interactive, Holiday iPad app features Nutcrackers created in the likenesses of a Traditional Nutcracker, Santa Claus and Elf, plus new unlockable characters Mrs. Claus, Jack Frost and Yeti.
To celebrate this news, Singing Nutcracker is Half OfF for a limited time... just 99 (USD). Also, we have partnered with Make-A-Wish Foundation! A portion of proceeds from app sales will be donated to Make-A-Wish of Missouri!
Have fun making the characters sing Christmas songs from the preset tunes, or play your own with the built-in keyboard! Each Nutcracker has it's own preset sounds to sing with, or you can even record your own.
* Nutcrackers can listen and respond - just pull up the mic and they'll answer your yes or no questions
* Poke their eyes and nose and they'll respond
* Even if you knock them out, they'll keep coming back for more
* Of course, with any Nutcracker, they gets hungry, so be sure to feed them
Also available on the App Store from Rino Workshop:
* Singing Monster Nutcracker (feat. Frankenstein, Wolfman, Dracula & Zombie, plus new unlockable characters Witch and the Yeti
* Holiday season manager/assistant, Santa Sidekick for iPhone and Santa Sidekick HD for iPad
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 71.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Singing Nutracker: Holiday Edition 1.4.3 is only 99 USD for a limited time, Half Off, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. One in-app purchase unlocks new characters Mrs. Claus, Jack Frost and Yeti, in addition to the new accessories, which allows you to dress up your nutcrackers.
Located in St. Louis, Missouri, Rino Workshop is an app-development company created by brother/sister team Matt and Carrie Marino. Copyright (C) 2013 Rino Enterprises LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.