December 9, 2013 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - December 5, 2013 - Tension Software announces Precise Screenshot 1.1.1
Precise Screenshot is a new generation tool to take screenshots from your Mac screen. Precise Screenshot can select a resizable portion of the screen with the usual drag method or it can use pre-fixed size area from a customizable popup menu (with the sizes the user needs) or also use the full screen area.
With Precise Screenshot, specify a new specific screen size to take screenshot with high precision is just a matter of selecting it from the custom popup (or resizing and dragging it in the traditional way). The screenshot frame area shows it's size and position in the upper side border. The screenshot can be moved and resized with precision 1 pixel by 1 pixel. Precise Screenshot can take shot immediately or using a timer selectable from 0 to 10 seconds (showing a count down). It can works even when in background using a status menu on the right part of the menu bar to take screenshot when other apps are in foreground and in active status.
* It offers also a useful tool palette with all the setting controls
* It can save to the clipboard (with the picture immediately available for use) or to disk in selectable custom places
* It can save to disk in JPG, PNG, TIFF format
* It can use a custom file name using meta-tags, with serial number (automatically increased) and or using date elements (Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute, Second)
* The user can modify any setting at any time, also in the middle of the work as required by different situations
* Precise Screenshot can offer a preview of the latest screenshot in a floating palette
* Optimized for OS X 10.9, it is fully sandboxed offering the maximum protection level combined with the maximum flexibility
* It's small, fast and full featured, it has all you need for a precise and perfect work
* Embedded PDF User Guide included
New in this release:
* Bug fix - user-saved screen size were not be allowed to be removed from the list
* OS X 10.8 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Precise Screenshot 1.1.1 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Tension Software started in 1997 developing Mac software for Mac OS Classic. Now Tension Software still develops Mac software for Mac OS X using the last Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All the current Mac production is made by Universal Applications native on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Copyright (C) 2013 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.