December 9, 2013 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Catania, Italy - Murgia Dev is proud to introduce iDiscount 1.0.1 for iOS. Imagine you are out shopping and you want to calculate how much is the discounted price of an asset that you want to buy. Imagine you want to get the percentage discount applied, the full price with no discount or want to add a certain amount of taxes to the price of an item.
In this case iDiscount - The Discount Calculator is the app for you. It is a really simple and functional app that plays to perfection his work. Ideal in the every day shopping. You can not live without!
iDiscount will allow you to very easily obtain important and useful information about sales, discounts, taxes, VAT etc.... In short, everything that can relate to shopping and purchases everyday.
* Get a discount and savings starting from the full price and the percentage or amount of the discount applied
* Calculate the percentage discount applied to an object
* Calculate the full price starting from discounted price and discount rate applied
* Calculate sub- total of a price considering 2 possible discounts applicable , assess the extent of any taxes, the total amount saved and taking into account all the variables
* Calculate the price of a good understanding of whether or not a certain percentage of fees to be charged
An app with the graphics that is really simple and that fits perfectly with the new minimalist style of iOS 7. Compatible with all models of iPhone and iPad.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iDiscount - The Discount Calculator 1.0.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in Catania, Italy, Murgia Dev iOS was founded by Marco Murgia. Copyright (C) 2013 Murgia Dev iOS. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.