December 11, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Seoul, Korea - Seoul, Korea - Seoul, Korea - Gala Lab Corporation's new mobile service brand Mobblo announces today the release and immediate availability of Dungeons & Golf 4.0.2, its popular fantasy sports golf game for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices. With full 3D graphics and unique Manga-style characters, Dungeons & Golf allows users to compete against players from all over the world, representing their country in weekly pennants and tournaments. The country with the most total points wins.
Dungeons & Golf requires no previous knowledge of the game of golf. Players simply pull back a ring illustrated on the interface with their finger, choose the target landing spot, and release. Tilting the device adjusts the strength and movement of the ball. Users can also review each course from different directions including overhead.
* Simple and easy functionality of game controls
* Choice of 10 different Manga-style characters with unique talents that can be leveled up
* A variety of traditional and non-traditional golf clubs to play with including hammers, fishes, and bananas
* Roulette wheel that allows users to win special items like Bouncing Ball, Glider, Characters, and other shot enhancers
* Game enhancers called "Golfys" that make play more exciting and challenging
* Over 40 different fantasy courses with a variety of challenging holes
* Additional tickets can be purchased and used to buy clubs, play Roulette and Gacha Play, or take a Mulligan (hit again)
* Weekly pennant race that allows players to compete globally
* Ability to play in a foursome with friends and chat in real-time
* Send and accept requests to play from other players
An added bonus of Dungeons & Golf is a daily turn in Gacha Play and the Roulette Wheel that can be spun by players at the end of each tournament. Users can win prizes such as golf clubs, Golfys, shot enhancers, and different characters. Additional spins of the Roulette Wheel and Gacha Play can also be bought with tickets which are sold in the Dungeons & Golf Store.
Dungeons & Golf includes 10 characters that can be won from the Roulette Wheel or Gacha Play. Each Manga-inspired character possesses their own set of unique talents and can be leveled up. Characters are fantastically illustrated in full 3D graphics.
"Play golf! Play fantasy!" says Gala Lab CEO, HyunSu Kim. "This is the future of golf games. It is not a common sports game you used to play with your close friends. You are representing your country and combating rivals from other countries every week. Essentially, you are competing with people from all over the world." Kim also states, "Dungeons & Golf has already been downloaded over 300,000 times in Japan alone and rates 4.5 stars."
* iPhone or iPod touch 4.0 or later
* iPad 2+, iPad mini
* 55.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dungeons & Golf 4.0.2 is free and available now. The iOS version is downloadable through the App Store in the Games category, with and an Android version is coming soon in the Google Play Market.
Dungeons & Golf was designed and developed by Yoshiyuki Miyagawa, the main developer of FINAL FANTASY XI, for AppBank Games, a wholly owned subsidiary of AppBank Ltd. Dungeons & Golf is being globalized by Gala Labs, which is home to the development teams that created Rappelz, the first MMORPG to be operated in the Middle East, and Flyff, the first MMORPG to have free-form flight. Gala Lab has established a new service Mobblo to provide global users with a mobile game service based upon its long history of experience and knowledge. As their first project, they have released Dungeon & Golf in global version. Copyright (C) 2013 Gala Lab Corp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.