December 12, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Grand Rapids, Michigan - Inspired by classic puzzle games like Tetris and Dr. Mario, Hungry Munchers is a simple, quick, and addictive game for kids and adults (regardless of how many stomachs you have).
The Munchers are spawning and DANG are they hungry! Act fast to feed them just enough berries to fill their empty stomachs, so they can void their exoskeletons and fly away to happiness before they reach the top. Be careful not to overfeed the little gluttons, though... they'll multiply! When the going gets tough, use a Power-up, like a Grub-Dump, to boost your score and compete with your friends!
* Fast thinking, endless, random gameplay
* Sweet power-ups to help crush your high score
* Catchy 8-bit music and quirky dancing Munchers
* Game Center high scores and challenges
Now in version 1.3 you can easily earn some bonus free coins by watching a short video.
* 6 free Grub Dumps & 6 free Scrub Dubs just for downloading!
* New Power-up: Scrub Dub! - Automatically clears a vertical column of Munchers with some exfoliating Scrub Crystals. It's a total game saver, dude!
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, 5c iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* iCloud Recommended
* Universal Application
* 34.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hungry Munchers 1.3 is now Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Grand Rapids, MI, Ben Lambert is an illustrator/animator gone indie developer. His first game, Hungry Munchers, was created over a period of two years and was the driving force to learn Objective-C. Ben created the original concept, programming, artwork, animation, music, and sound FX in nearly every spare moment he had. Copyright (C) 2013 Be-bert Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.