December 12, 2013 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Rochester, Minnesota - AppsByAndy is proud to introduce BikeSmart 1.0.1 for iOS, the best way to view your Garmin Connect(TM) activities on your mobile device. You can view all your activity details, route maps, charts, totals, and even personal best details.
Do you like to bike and record your rides using a GPS device? If so, then you can upload your ride data to a Garmin Connect(TM) web account. BikeSmart now let's you view all of these Garmin activities on your mobile device.
* You can view ride details, like distance, time, energy, power, speed, elevation, heart rate, and cadence.
* There are also views which show ride maps, and interactive charts for speed, elevation, distance and heart rate.
* More charts show distance, average speed, time and elevation for rides my week, month and year.
* The totals page compares information for this week, last week, this month, last month and this year and last year.
* The personal best information shows your personal best for fastest, longest, largest ascent, max energy, etc..
All this data is easily viewable on your iPhone/iPad or iPod touch.
* iOS 6 or later
* Runs on iPhone/iPad and iPod touch
* To use BikeSmart you need a Garmin Connect(TM) account. Upload your ride data from your device to your Garmin Connect(TM) account and then run BikeSmart to see all your data on your mobile device.
* To display GPS location data, heart rate, elevation, cadence and power values in BikeSmart you will need a data collection device supports those features.
* 6.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BikeSmart 1.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Located in Rochester, Minnesota, AppsByAndy was started in 2013 and creates innovative apps for iPhone/iPad and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2013 AppsByAndy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.