December 13, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Campinas, Brazil - Arphix Games today is thrilled to announce that the brand new game Puppy Cookies for iPhone and iPad is available to download worldwide for free. The game, also available for Mac OS X, is a cute puzzle adventure where players join a puppy in a delicious and epic journey through a yard full of colored cookies and angry ants. Puppy Cookies is free to play and users can enjoy it alone or compete with friends and family to see who gets the highest score.
Puppy Cookies combines the challenging match-three game style, as seen in successful games like Candy Crush and Bejeweled series, with a new and pleasant ants smashing game style in a very fun and unique way. In order to retrieve the cookies stolen by the smart ants, the user have to lead their puppy in an adventure that have more than 6 game modes, each one with different objectives and gameplay.
Users can also get fun by changing the way their puppy looks and customize it with glasses, hats, clothes, mustaches, beards and much more. The visual combinations are endless, and new shops and special items are unlocked by completing levels.
Puppy Cookies comes to iOS featuring a lot of fun and easy to play levels with:
* A diverse gameplay with more than 6 game modes to entertain you and challenge your skills
* Bonus levels, shops and items to unlock by completing levels
* Cute graphics and the possibility to customize your puppy's appearance
* Leaderboards for you and your Facebook friends
* Special anthill levels to smash as many ants you can
* Pet shop items and power-ups to help you with those challenging levels
* English, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Simplified Chinese
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 25.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Puppy Cookies 1.1 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. A Mac OS X version is also available from the Mac App Store.
Arphix Games is a brand new Indie studio located in Campinas, Sao Paulo. The company is owned by software engineer Renan Lobo. Copyright (C) 2013 Arphix Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.