December 16, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Salt Lake City, Utah - Independent app developer Andrey Solovyev is happy to announce the release of a new memory training game Word World available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. 125 levels with an increasing difficulty are an entertaining way to improve your brain and memory skills. In the beginning of each level, the player sees a field of letters and a list of words. Once the field is closed, the goal is to recall the position of letters and open them in the order they appear in given words.
Each World has its theme:
* Alphabet - all words start from the same letter
* Proverbs - words form a famous saying or quote
* A Zombie and a Rose - a continuous story told throughout 25 levels
* Words of Science
Word World is the game for everyone regardless of the level of proficiency in English. The user can solve all levels considering letters of the Latin alphabet as abstract symbols, or she/he can use this app as an educational tool for learning English.
In first levels, the game may seem deceptively easy, but the difficulty grows gradually matching and challenging everyone's ability to remember a set of objects. There are five important points to know:
* The size of the field and an average number of letters in one word increase
* Each level has a time goal, so the player should open all words fast enough to proceed further
* In first 10 levels, letters on the field open again when the player makes a mistake or finishes the word
* After 10 solved levels, the field opens after completing words only
* After 20 levels, the field opens once per level in its very beginning
* No annoying Ads.
* No in-app-purchases: all Worlds and levels are available to play.
* 5 Worlds and 125 unique Levels.
* An increasing difficulty of levels inside each World.
* Game Center Leaderboards for each World.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (it's a universal app).
* iOS 6.0 or later.
* 6.8 Mb.
Pricing and Availability:
The full version of Word World 1.0 is just $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) - the lowest Apple tier price. It is available worldwide exclusively on the App Store in Games-Puzzle and Games-Word subcategories. There are no in-app-purchases, all functionality and levels are available for this lowest possible price.
A limited number of promo codes are available for journalists. If you are interested, please send an e-mail to Andrey Solovyev.
Andrey Solovyev is an independent app developer from Salt Lake City, Utah. A PhD chemist and a software developer, he released his first games and educational apps in 2013. All Material and Software (C) 2013 Andrey Solovyev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.