July 15, 2007 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] BeLight Software releases Live Interior 3D 1.2, an update to its new software for Mac OS X that lets users design house, office, apartment, and other interiors with realistic 3D walk-throughs. The update adds multi-level grouping functionality, 50+ new objects and 50+ new materials, interface changes and improvements. The update is free for all Live Interior 3D users.
Live Interior 3D 1.2 Version Changes:
- Multi-level grouping functionality added
- Align and distribute options or 3D objects added
- Improved light intensity control and light parameters for lamps and fireplaces
- Added "Consider Collisions" and "Make Screenshot" buttons on 3D Toolbar
- 50+ new objects (Decoration category)
- 50+ new materials (Wallpapers and Fabric categories)
Read the complete list of changes:
Fully functional Live Interior 3D trial is available at:
BeLight Software is an innovative Mac development company based in Odessa, Ukraine. BeLight Software targets DIY niche offering high-productive print programs - Business Card Composer, Swift Publisher, Mail Factory, Art Text and Disc Cover. Image Tricks is a freeware image editor released by BeLight.