December 17, 2013 in FileMaker (E)
[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington - SeedCode is thrilled to their Year-End Sale. All SeedCode's FileMaker Templates and Add-Ons will be discounted 25% off through the end of the year.
"SeedCode and FileMaker templates in general are like leverage for your own development skills. SeedCode lets you quickly add value to existing solutions and this year-end sale let's you start the year with the tools you need to build up your solutions." says John Sindelar of SeedCode.
All SeedCode solutions are unlocked so users can not only link them to their own work, but can modify them as needs change. Solutions are also extensively documented and implementation packages are available for customers who don't want to do the integration themselves.
Some of SeedCode's newest products that are on sale include:
* SeedCode Subscribe: publish FileMaker data to iCal, Google Calendar, and the calendars on iPhone and iPad
* GoZync: SeedCode's unlocked sync framework for FileMaker Go is now even faster and easier to set up
* GoMaps: visualize your FileMaker records on a scriptable, filterable map in FileMaker Go
* SeedCode Calendar: add a drag-and-drop calendar to your own solutions so users can more easily schedule resources
* SeedCode Complete: a head start for new solutions, linking contacts, projects, and invoices to a calendar.
New products, additional licenses, and upgrades for existing users are all included in this sale.
Based in Seattle, Washington, SeedCode has been building FileMaker templates since 2001 and is recognized as a leader in design, documentation, and development best practices. SeedCode's John Sindelar is a returning DevCon speaker and one of the organizers of Pause on Error. He received the 2004 FileMaker Excellence Award for 'Developing Outstanding Technical Resources for the FileMaker Pro Community' and SeedCode Calendar was awarded the FileMaker Excellence Award for 'Solution of the Year' in 2010. SeedCode's free SQL Explorer won the same Excellence Award in 2012. Copyright (C) 2013 SeedCode. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. FileMaker, a subsidiary of Apple Inc., is a registered trademark of FileMaker, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.