July 10, 2009 in iWeb (F)
[prMac.com] Rome, Italy - ZiggySoft has announced iWeb Valet 2.2.1, the tool to enhance and upload iWeb pages. As in Apple's iWeb 09, iWeb Valet gives you the power to add new interactive widgets to your web pages. iWeb valet will only upload files that have changed (or new files). This saves time, because you will avoid, whenever you make a single change in iWeb, to re-upload the entire site. There is also an option to remove the files in the destination when correspondent file is not present in the source directory, in order to save space in your web server, which will provide more room for documents as your site expands.
* Add many powerful widgets to your web pages
* Personalize iWeb page titles by adding a prefix of you choice
* Add a favicon to your iWeb HTML pages
* Add a Hit Counter to your web pages (using Google Analytics, Statcounter or other similar web services).
* Fool spam bots by encoding all email address in your iWeb pages, so that the email couldn't be picked up by these bots
* Add META tags to provide more information about your webpages and gain a top ranking on crawler-based search engines that support tags
* Perform multiple 'search and replace' operations on all html files contents at once; you can easily make changes of simple text chunks as well as html tags and iWeb default naming conventions
* Encode special characters inside your web pages to solve some display anomaly in non-English texts
* Change the maximum size of all JPEG images of your site simultaneously and very quickly
* Apply a fixed compression ratio to all JPEG images of your iWeb site folder, to save space in your web server
* Add to your iWeb site folder other folders and files not managed by iWeb (favicon, programs, documents, etc.)
* Work on a temporary copy of your site folder: use iweb valet with Dreamweaver or Golive local sites as well
Changes in version 2.2.1
* New widget that uses Google to enable comprehensive search on your site
* New app icons and logos
* Fixed an error when resizing images with incorrect parameters entered by user
Pricing and Availability:
iWeb Valet 2.2.1 is available now for $25.00 (USD). It supports Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5.
ZiggySoft Software has been providing digital solutions for businesses and individuals since 1984. Our software is now installed on thousands of personal computers worldwide - seamlessly integrating with a modern lifestyle. (C) Copyright 2009 ZiggySoft Software. Apple and iWeb are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.