December 20, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington - Melesta Games is proud to announce the launch of Toy Defense 3: Fantasy for iOS devices. Toy Defense 3 is the third installment in hit tower defense game series, Toy Defense, which is played by more than 15 million fans worldwide. Toy Defense 3 combines the fun of playing with toy soldiers with the thrill of magical battles between knights and evil creatures.
Toy Defense 3: Fantasy introduces a magical new world where players must summon the bravest warriors of the kingdom to do battle with frightful goblins, ferocious dragons, and other fantastical enemies in detailed medieval environments. To be successful, players must perfect the skills of their warriors, build defensive fortresses, and develop the best strategies to defeat the armies of their foes.
* Unique levels and gameplay
* Inspiring fantasy atmosphere
* Beautiful graphics with detailed medieval environments
* Ability to compete or cooperate with friends through Facebook
* More than 9 types of enemies, from trolls and goblins to dragons and mercenaries
* Evil boss generals at the end of each wave
* 6 specialized tower power-ups
* Develop warriors from farmhands to knights
* Achievements to earn
* 4 spell bonuses: meteorite, recovery, regeneration, frost/freezing
* English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Toy Defense 3 (v1.0) is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes for review purposes are available upon request.
Melesta Games is a premier game development company developing casual games across multiple platforms for more than 5 years. Company's product portfolio includes more than 30 successful titles which top world game charts. Our games have been localized into more than 20 languages and are available in 150 countries worldwide. Copyright (C) 2007-2013 MELSOFT. Melesta is a registered trademark of MELSOFT, used to identify the company's products. Melesta trademark is protected by Trademark Law. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.