December 28, 2013 in Weather (F)
[prMac.com] Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation - Elecont LLC has released eWeather HD 3.0 for iPhone and iPad, a major update to the most beautiful and powerful weather app. The update features a new modern design for iOS 7. All user-interface elements have been re-examined and updated to provide a simpler intuitive design that closely matches the design goals of the underlying iOS 7.T he app dives much deeper into iOS 7 style, taking advantage of full-screen layout, thin fonts and semi-transparent overlays.
The most noticeable feature of eWeather HD 3.0 is the social media functionality which means you can share the weather at any time, for any place. Whether you want to boast about the temperature, warn your friends about the severe weather or simply provide an update, eWeather HD 3.0 is all you need.
In addition to the revamped design new eWeather HD provides access to live data transmitted from over 700 buoys scattered throughout North America, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean. Ocean and coastal monitoring buoys which can measure wind speed and direction, atmospheric pressure, relative water humidity, currents, waves and other water parameters.
Will the weather get any better? With the help of the new eWeather HD app, you find the answer in seconds, with minute-to-minute updates. eWeather is a stylish, multi-provider 10-day and hourly forecast application. It is a handy assistant that is easy to use and is very helpful. Use eWeather often to stay informed about changing weather conditions, severe weather alerts and earthquakes.
Animated loops of radar and satellite images help you judge the speed and direction of the weather systems. We worked hard to bring you an excellent application for all your weather needs.
eWeather HD has everything you need, in an easy-to-read and easy-to-find layout.
* Full-text, long-term 10-day weather forecast
* Precise 24-hourly forecasts
* Severe weather alerts and areas on the map for U.S., Europe and Russia
* Two Reliable, Accurate weather providers based in the U.S. and E.U
* Animated high-resolution radar (U.S. only)
* Animated satellite cloud cover US, EU, Japan, Australia
* Realtime severe weather alerts through PUSH
* Live temperature on your home screen
* NOAA Buoys
* Global sea surface temperatures
* Worldwide earthquakes provided by USGS and EMSC
* Realtime messages about current weather in Notification Center
* Space Weather Predictions: Geomagnetic activity forecast
* Interactive weather maps ( radar, satellite, severe weather areas, current weather, forecast, water surface T and earthquakes)
* World Time & World Weather
eWeather HD is available in US English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian languages.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 28.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, eWeather HD 3.0 is offered at an introductory one-time fee of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category. There are no subscription fees or hidden costs.
Elecont LLC is a fast growing software development company specializing in the mobile market, developing software solutions for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile devices. Elecont LLC was founded in 2007 and its primary offices are located in Russia. Copyright (C) 2013 Elecont Software LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.