December 30, 2013 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Ashburn, Virginia - Cravings is an innovative App that serves as a personal health companion to users who desire to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Unlike other calorie tracking apps where users need to constantly count calories and worry about exceeding their calorie goals, Cravings makes it easier for users by making meaningful suggestions for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks based on users' food list that ensures that they remain within their calorie budget.
Cravings has built in smarts to adapt itself to user's food habit and generate insightful statistics on their best and worst food cravings, their calorie allocations towards breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks on days they have successfully met their calorie goals and on days that they have not. Based on these insights users can fine-tune this App to provide better food choices which ensures that they continue to succeed in meeting their daily calorie goals.
* 148Apps.com- "Cravings does an impressive job of suggesting foods and cravings to users to help them stay within their budgets... the app generate insightful statistics such as the worst and best meals... It adapts itself based on food habits so users never have to sit and wonder what they can or cannot eat without breaking their budget."
1. Cravings ensures that you meet your daily calorie goals every day. It does this by analyzing your food habit and then by selecting and presenting the right breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack choices from within your list of foods, which will help you, meet your daily calorie goal.
2. Rapidly personalize this App using in-built food database (Source: USDA) and an integrated web search.
3. Calculate your BMI and ideal daily calorie intake based on your height, weight, age, gender and activity level.
4. Gain insight into your food habit like never before - best and worst cravings, ideal calorie allocations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
5. Plan your day ahead around your cocktail party or a heavy lunch by restricting your calorie intake during other meals of the day.
6. Share your success with Facebook and Twitter, pin your Cravings with Pinterest and share their picture via Instagram!
7. Eliminate the wrong cravings and enjoy the right ones! When Cravings hit, turn to this app for instant feedback on what it means for your health and fitness. You can easily find out what it means to eat a cheesecake or an ice cream after lunch or that extra glass of wine in the afternoon. It lets you find out what choices you then have for dinner or may suggest an alternate craving that will help you meet your daily calorie goals.
8. The App now hosts an embedded food database based on United States Department of Agriculture's Nutrition database, which contains around 10,000 foods. The App also provides the ability to perform an integrated Web search on foods which extends this database to potentially any types and kinds of food and in any language. All of this is meant to enable users to quickly and accurately set up this App for their own personal use.
Click on Settings to calculate BMI and your ideal calorie intake based on age, weight, gender, height and your physical activity. You can also allocate percent of your daily calories towards breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you are unsure of this allocation, never mind, the App will analyze your food habits and suggest the best allocations for you.
Be kind to yourself, manage your Cravings, and take this small step towards understanding your food habits and a giant step towards a healthier and delectable life.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cravings 4.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Located in Ashburn, Virginia, Nilanjan Sengupta develops apps for iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2013 Nilanjan Sengupta. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.