December 31, 2013 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Ocean, New Jersey - Tired of having too many apps to keep things under control? Scared of missing out on important event reminders and notices? Trying to find notes from that recent meeting? There are so many apps and installing all of them tends to get cumbersome. Add to that the confusion and loss of productivity (counter intuitive, no?) switching between all these apps to do one simple job, Sell. This is just the juncture where apps like Sales Assailant can turn out to be useful. Indie developer Ira Horowitz is proud to introduce Sales Assailant 1.0.2 for iPad.
Sales Assailant is one of the top sales management app made by sales professionals and it has been designed keeping in mind the needs of the sales managers. With this app, you can keep all your data in one place, making the handling, analyzing, retrieving, editing and leveraging of all key data snap.
It is not without reason that Sales Assailant has turned out to be one of the top apps, especially among sales professionals who are looking for the perfect sales companion.
The Top Features Of The App
Those who are looking to explore the details of what makes Sales Assailant such a wining choice can have a snapshot of the most important features offered by this popular app.
* It is one of the best organizers and can help you keep all your meetings in check
* The app can back up your data and has a good and sound recovery mode too
* See information as it pertains to a single contact or view by company and see the correlation of all contact data in one single view
* You have the option to prioritize your to-do list and you can choose the kind of notifications you want to see
* Input fields allow you to add key dates to remember about your contacts such as birthdays, anniversaries, renewals, contract expiration's, follow ups, and so on
* Leverage calendar information to easily extend into the creation of expense items
* Taking meeting notes was never so easy! Take and keep notes in the contact or company tab with all your other key information, time stamped and organized with to-do's and other upcoming and historical information. Gone are the days of switching back and forth from one app to the other.
* It is the best choice for all sales professionals that have to handle a any amount of data, are attending various meetings and keep uncountable reminders
* The app will keep track of all your expenses too with a robust expense tracking tab
Developed by Purple folder LLC, this is one of the top paid apps for sales professionals and even those who are looking for an easy way to keep their data organized. This app can be the personal assistant who will remind you of all your events and big meetings that you just can't afford to miss. The app has received a phenomenal response and their reviews have been stunning to say the least.
To know more about the app, you can visit website and check the features it has to offer.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 7.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sales Assailant 1.0.2 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Located in Ocean, New Jersey, Sales Assistant was founded by Ira Horowitz. Copyright (C) 2013 Sales Assistant. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.