January 8, 2013 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Dropsystem Co., Ltd. is proud to announce the launch of a new product/service called keep pass, an easy to use, useful iOS App available in the App Store. keep pass is an iPhone application that can be centrally managed safely login ID and password of a lot. You never have to remember your login ID and password. keep pass uses the format of the KeePass is an open source software. It supports synchronization with Google Drive and Dropbox.
keep pass can be used to:
* Read file of KeePass 1.x and 2.x, edit, create, delete
* Support KeePass group, entry edit, create, delete
* Support synchronization with Google Drive and Dropbox
* You can be managed by keep pass the KeePass file that you created on the PC. The opposite is also possible
* Secure password generation
* Automatic fill-in for the login ID / password from the in-app browser
* Copy to clipboard login ID / password
* KeePass database key file is not supported
The corresponding plan in future updates.
* The Id / Password there are so many. But, you will not have to be managed it by the text data and paper
* Because keep pass can sync with Dropbox and Google Drive, centralized management can aggregate the data. It does not depend on the platform
* Similar app is $18 - $6, but keep pass can be purchased at $1. Very low price. thank you
* Similar app "1Password" is available only for Dropbox sync, but the keep pass also supports synchronization with Google Drive
* There is no need to launch another app to log in to web sites of interest
* You can confirm the ID / password anywhere at any time
* We will be layered for updates actively in the future
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 12.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
keep pass v1.1 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utility category.
keep pass is a trademarked product/service from Dropsystem Co., Ltd. development company from Japan. We develop iPhone/Android application, Web application. Dropsystem was founded in February 2003 by three industry veterans Akira Ishigame and Wataru Yamauchi and Kohei Ooi. Dropsystem has developed an application that more than 200 so far. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.