January 16, 2014 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Talent, Oregon - AppleSource Software, maker of powerful and easy to use business applications for Mac OS X, released an update to Master of My Domain, their complete domain name tracking software. This update brings over 20 new features and improvements to Master of My Domain.
* Built from the ground up for Mac OS X (Universal Binary)
* Sync your domain expiration dates to Calendar/iCal
* 256 Bit Blowfish Encryption
* Password protection keeps unwanted eyes away from your domain libraries
* Store an unlimited number of domain names and all related information securely
* WhoIs lookup automatically gets registrar and expiration date for most domains
* Scanner lets you quickly see which (if any) domain names are offline
* Import/Export full domain libraries with CSV support
* Link Master of My Domain to your Dropbox account for access to your Domain Library from multiple computers
* FTP login tester ensures you've entered the correct credentials for your domain
* Companion menu bar app will periodically scan your domains for uptime, and can text or email you if a domain goes down
Pricing and Availability:
Master of My Domain is available now for $20 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) from the Master of My Domain website.
AppleSource Software has been providing great business applications for Apple's wonderful Mac OS X for over 13 years. We are a unique blend of young and talented software developers, marketing and design specialists, and general tech enthusiasts brewed locally from the Pacific Northwest. It is our passion to make the Mac a viable platform for conducting serious business. OS X offers so many benefits to the professional market with security and reliability unmatched on any other platform. A lack of great business software makes the switch much more difficult than it should be. We aim to solve that problem. Copyright (C) 2014 AppleSource Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.