January 18, 2014 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Jaipur, India - Appsicum, a leading provider of innovative mobile application services, launched Files Finder Edition 1.0 for iPad users. This app is quite useful for those iPad users who has just recently switched on their iPad from a Mac or Windows environments. The company said that word 'Files' comes from windows environment and 'Finder' came from the Mac environment so the app provided a familiar interface; feature-rich functionality, convenience, and usability of finder and explorer to the users of both Mac and Windows respectively. Appsicum added further that it's not just an explorer app. In fact it's a complete file/media organization tool along with documents and excel editing capabilities.
Files Finder Edition has been created for most of the iPad users like you who miss their favorite Finder or Explorer App on their iPad once they switched on the iPad. Most of the time it happens that iPad navigation does not provide that much convenience and ease of use to you. There are many ultimate features.
Features of Files Finder Edition:
* Contains the old finder interface to lets you feel familiar while Gesture Controls and Touch Screen have been Optimized
* Has a built in Previewer for most of known file types
* Supports almost all file formats like Doc, Docx, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPEG, MP4, MOV, PDF, Web Pages, WAV, 3GP, Zip, and many more
* Can sync the files with data available on other platforms. You can Sync data with Google Drive, Drop Box and Sugar sync from the same interface
* Can edit your excel and other files using Google drive right in to app
* Can create custom shortcuts for those files which have been used frequently
* Can create filters and can save them as shortcut for ease of access
* There are Functional Address/Breadcrumb bar for quick navigation
* App consists of an In built browser with bookmarks and file download support
* Can set Lock on important files and folders for security
* App Browser's search has been integrated with Twitter, Wikipedia and Dictionary along with Google. Type a word in Browser address bar and search directly on Google, Wiki, Dictionary and Twitter.
* Search and Filtering Functionality Enabled
* Can sort the files on the basis of various parameters like tags, files types, File size, Date and categories etc. Also , you can use multiple sorting parameters all at once.
* Voice Note Creation Enables
* Built-in download Manager with Background Support
There are still other features; too many to list.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 5.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Files – Finder Edition 1.0 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Appsicum is a crew of developers who are constantly working hard to bring the smile on your face with some innovative and cool apps for iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and more. Appsicum put their efforts to simply your life with its apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Appsicum. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.