January 21, 2014 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - 3y3 Net today is pleased to announce the release of Feel like a Rock Star 1.0, its new entertainment app developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With Feel like a Rock Star, anyone can be a hip rock star. The app recreates a rock concert atmosphere using awesome lights effects that fire with the rhythm of the music. Of course, the star of the concert will be you, dancing and jumping like a true rock star! Feel like a Rock Star is perfect for sharing those very funny moments with your friends.
The app works really simple:
1 Select a song from your iPod library
2 Make a selfy photo
3 Enjoy the fame and pleasure of being a rockstar in a concert
Feel like a Rock Star uses an advanced beat detection algorithm to create awesome dance and light effects and will give you lots of funny options:
* Choose any song you have in the phone
* Make concert videoclips with different duration
* Share your videoclips with your friends in Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Twitter, Youtube or any other social media
* Save the videoclips to the iPhone camera roll
* Choose among several hair dress to look like a real rockstar
* Type the message you wish to display along the video
* iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, and iPhone 5s or later
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular
* iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
* iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* US English
* 19.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Feel like a Rock Star 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Based in Madrid, Spain, 3y3 is a group of independent professionals with extensive experience in IT founded in 2009. They have high skills in applications programming and software development. Their open structure can respond quickly to market changes and adapt to the demands of customers at very competitive prices, both here and abroad. Their business model includes both the sale of their own applications on the iTunes App Store, as well as the development of applications for other companies. They are registered as individual developers in the App Store under the name Gema Martinez. Search their applications and see how they work. Copyright (C) 2014 Gema Martinez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.