January 23, 2014 in Navigation (F)
[prMac.com] Chennai, India - VirtualMaze is proud to introduce Driving Route Finder 1.0 for iOS. This application shows the driving route between two locations you set. Just drag and drop the given pins at the start and end location. Our app shows you the route on the map in addition to text format. It is very simple and free! Just download it!
* Usability: Very simple and easy to use
* Driving Route: Shows very accurate driving route between the locations you. It helps you to reach the destination in time
* Speed, Altitude and Distance: It gives very accurate driving speed, altitude and distance
It is very simple to use. Just check the screenshots to know about how to operate this app. Drag and drop the green and red color pins at the starting and end locations. The driving route will be shown on the map. You can rest the pins by pressing 'Clear Maps' button.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Driving Route Finder 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
VirtualMaze is actively involved in the following sectors: Game Development, Application Development, Enterprise Software Solutions, and Porting and Testing Services, covering a broad range of devices. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 VirtualMaze. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.