February 6, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Rookie Sensation Mobile Games is pleased to introduce Dragon Bubble Story 1.0 for the iOS platform. This app features 7 different types of gameplay to test the brain and also your reflexes. The gameplay includes:
* Shoot the Bubbles- Pop the bubbles by shooting a bubble at it
* Smash the Bee - Smash the bees before it reaches its targe
* Catch the Apple - Catch the apples and prevent them from touching the ground
* Shoot the Gems - Pop the gems by shooting a bubble at it
* Cannonball run - Shoot the dragon into one cannon from another
* Avoid the Bees - Bees are coming at you; avoid them at all costs
* Kill the Queen bee - Kill the Queen bee in this Boss Level by shooting bubbles at it
There are over 100 levels to play in a quest type configuration to unlock levels as you go along. As you progress the levels and gameplay become more challenging and more interesting in this variety of gameplay. The app also includes Boss levels. This game will provide hours of endless fun and enjoyment for a game which suits all ages from the young to the elderly. Suitable for all ages including children as well as being available in 22 languages. Instructions are provided at the start of each level to assist in explaining the mechanics of gameplay. Hope everyone enjoys and please leave feedback and reviews as it would be much appreciated.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 40.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dragon Bubble Story 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Rookie Sensation Mobile Games is a newly founded Indie Startup company based in Sydney, Australia. It caters to make mobile games for all the masses. It was created in 2013, to offer sensational gameplay for the casual gamer, both new and old. Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Rookie Sensation Mobile Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.