February 10, 2014 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Torquay, United Kingdom - Renowned pro footballer, Guy Branston is proud to announce the global availability of Get Noticed for iPhone and iPad - an App that can be used to capture videos that can be shared with a worldwide audience. Talented players can instantly capture a video highlighting their skills and upload it to YouTube to present the video to a worldwide audience. Users can easily highlight and track people or objects inside the video in real time and later use it for demonstration.
Once the video has been recorded, there are many editing options to choose from. Editing of the video can be done right on scene to make changes to the video. YouTube is deeply integrated with the App, allowing users to upload their video to YouTube directly from the App or importing videos from YouTube to highlight and track people or objects.
For coaching instructions, business presentations, scouting, tracking security footage and several other areas, Get Noticed is the perfect App to capture a quick video and track elements.
* Video Tracking - track people or objects in your videos
* Highlight educational videos, track security footage, share your business videos and much more...
* Built-in video recording and editing functions
* Import your videos from YouTube
* Video Highlighting - highlight people or objects in your videos
* Instantly share your video on YouTube, Facebook and by e-mail
* Requires iOS 5.0 or higher
* Compatible with iPad
* 13.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Get Noticed 1.1 is available for free on the App Store globally.
Get Noticed App comes from renowned pro footballer, Guy Branston. The App was founded in 2013 and continues to innovate. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries