February 27, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Winter Park, Florida - Gravity Snipe Version 1.2 has been released globally. Packed with better graphics, new features, and complete awesomeness.
Tired of bad Flappy Bird remakes? Check out these fictitious celebrities have to say about Gravity Snipe
"More than just a Flappy Bird clone, this game takes the base idea of Flappy Bird, and puts it on steroids!" -Abraham Lincoln
"Extreme Mode is sucking out my soul! I cant stop playing it!" -Stan Lee
"Way more addicting than Flappy Bird. The power ups and moving pipes make it extremely difficult, but also easier in a weird kind of way" -George Washington (And remember, he can never tell a lie!)
Gravity Snipe is the adventure of a Flappy Bird trying to avoid a ton of pipes that seem to come from nowhere. It is both fun and challenging. Version 1.2 adds the following features:
* Complete Game Center Integration
* Global Leaderboards
* Power Ups
* Enhanced Graphics
It also adds four new difficulty modes:
* Easy (Reduced gravity, larger opening between pipes)
* Normal (Same as version 1.1)
* Hard (Increased gravity, less room between pipes)
* Extreme (Increased gravity, less room between pipes, pipes move!)
* The names on the reviews have been changed random celebrity names to honor the privacy of our users. Names listed did not actually say these quotes, however those quotes have come directly from users of the game. *
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 14.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Gravity Snipe 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Winter Park, Florida, Monkey First Games is founded by Brandon Lassiter. Copyright (C) 2014 Monkey First Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.